HFES Internet Technical Group Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005

Proposals for HFES 2006

I suggested a panel discussion for next years' confrence on internet communication, specifically and interaction discussing the benefits and problems using, Instant Messaging, threaded discussions, Blogs, WIKIs and the like.
I am willing to chair the session, but I don't feel I have particular expertise on any of these and that there may be other mechanisms out there that I know nothing about.

Is anyone willing to lend his or her expertise to such a program? Let me know and I will put the proposal together.
____________________________
copyright 2004 ITG membership. all product names, websites, brands and articles referenced are the copyright or trademark of their respective owners.

2 Comments:

  • Suzi.. could the panel look at project teams using collaborative communication tools and determine effectiveness of the various tools that are used? We use several types of communication, from email to collaboration databases, and the dynamics are interesting.. however, I am not sure if I can get clearance to use any real data. A panel can treat things in much more general, I think.. would like to get more opinions...

    Ajoy

    By Blogger ajoy muralidhar, at 8:58 AM  

  • Ajoy said I should leave a comment here about the fact that I might know a little something about blogging.

    Not sure how I can help, but I can try to answer any questions you may have. Best contact method is email: matthew at businesslogs dot com.

    By Blogger Matthew Oliphant, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home