HFES Internet Technical Group Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Research on Web-based applicatons

Does anyone know the names of individual researchers who are doing cool work in web-based applications and in other related areas? If you know the organization they are in, that would be great. I will look forward to hearing from the group. I think there may be some opportunities to invite them to my company to speak, or perhaps even consult.

regards,

Ajoy

____________________________
copyright 2004 ITG membership. all product names, websites, brands and articles referenced are the copyright or trademark of their respective owners.

2 Comments:

  • I don't think you have to go much further than the ITG to find some cool research. Over the past couple of years there have been a few ITG presentations at the HFES conference that are cutting edge.

    Of course as ITG Program Chair (and one of the presenters) I may be a little biased :-D.

    By Blogger marc, at 8:41 AM  

  • Hi, Gavin.. as to your question on the book chapters, there is interest of course.. from myself and from Sanjay Batra as well.

    Pawan, thank you for the link to the presentation. I have been proposing that we need to develop a different approach to web based application design instead of using the same approach we use for developing web sites.

    I will post more on this.. and include my brief discussion at Melroys 99 seconds of fame forum.

    This is what I was hoping for when the blog was proposed.. a continuing discussion.

    regards to all...

    By Blogger gentlepoet, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home